0121 647 6770
WHY LEARN TO SWIM?
- It is THE essential life skill
- It may save your life
- It opens up a whole world of exciting activities such as sailing, diving & water-skiing
- It is great all round exercise and keeps you very fit
- It makes holidays with the family so much more enjoyable and less stressful!
WHY SIMPLY SWIMMING?
- We have a wealth of experience and knowledge and we have been teaching swimming in the Solihull area for over 20
- We are a Swim England recognised swim school.
- All our shallow water lessons have a teacher and often an assistant in the water with the children.
- Every lesson is specific to the Swim England stage required by the children within it, therefore we can focus on the individual skills
required to pass the stage.
- We offer all lessons types from beginner to the Gold award, we have our Elite childrens groups, specific adult lessons, a water polo lesson
and private one to one lessons.
- Every term we discuss with you your childs progress and award certificates for their achievements.
- We have a dedicated office team to help with any enquiries you may have.
- We pride ourselves on our friendly, personable and professional team who are always on hand to help with any queries and
- We offer lessons at two of the best pools in Solihull:
- St Martin's is a purpose built 25m 4 lane teaching pool with a totally
level 0.9m shallow end and a 2m deep end which is ideal for the more advanced under water work and diving, there is plenty of parking, a large spectator area for parents to sit and watch and the
water is slightly warmer than a normal municipal pool.
- Reynalds Cross is a lovely small pool with excellent changing rooms and
showers, there is plenty of parking and the water temperature is nice and warm.